OISC Level 1 - November
OISC Level 1 – November
Join us for our OISC Level 1 course on Monday, 8th November 2021.
Our OISC Level 1 Course is designed to not only teach you the required knowledge to pass the OISC competence assessments, but also to teach you the skills and techniques to help start or further your career in immigration.
Our Level 1 Course covers the following topics:
- A look at the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), what it does and how it operates.
- An analysis of the structures, terminology and framework of UK immigration and nationality law.
- An in-depth look at immigration rules that fall within the following categories:
- Business and investment immigration law
- Family immigration law
- Student immigration law
- British citizenship, naturalisation and registration
- Other Visa categories
All of our course delegates are provided with an opportunity, on the day, to practise past OISC competence assessment questions to hone their technique and knowledge.
The OISC Level 1 Course comes with a training e-manual, containing up-to-date information for the relevant course. This manual can be used in the OISC competence assessment, and can be a handy toolkit to use throughout your immigration career.
We also grant course delegates exclusive access to our Immigration Hub, which is Pacific Law’s network of immigration professionals and previous course attendees. This Hub provides you with excellent networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities, to further your ambitions.
Who teaches the course?
Our Course trainer is Oliver . Oliver is an expert in immigration law and has been registered with the OISC at Level 3 for over 13 years. He has received excellent reviews from previous course attendees and shall provide you with the best and most up-to-date information to help you thrive in your immigration career.